Approx. Rs 1.7 Lakh / Piece 1Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece 1|
|Placing Type||Floor Model|
|Tank Capacity||5-10 litres|
|Hourly Output||Piece 60|
|Capacity||0 to 1000 KG|
|Ultimate Overload Of Rated Capacity||150 %|
Storage Capacity: 5x2 Ltrs x No
Model : TITAN
Voltage: 230 V
Weight: 220 kg
Dimensions: 550 x 710 x 1400 m (W x D x H)
Hourly Output: 300 (125 ml)
Flavours: Three + Mix
Over Run: 40%
Frequency: 50 Hz
Phase: 1 Phase
· Contemporary, sturdy mechanical design with hermetically sealed refrigeration unit with air-cooled condenser.
· Constructed to last for years of trouble free operation.
· Counter top models are also available perfectly suitable for the small workspace.
· High overrun beater shafts with polymer scrapper is designed for maximum efficiency and high extraction.
· Ideal design of piston pump results in effective mix & air feed at optimum over-run.
· Direct expansion system to the freezing cylinders for fast and efficient cooling.
· Mix storage tanks to store ice-cream mixes at hygienically ideal temperature with separate hopper refrigeration system.
· To maintain a perfect hygienic condition, all parts in direct contact with ice cream are made of either Stainless Steel or food grade plastic.
· Even the area below the dispenser head has been given design consideration as the recess allows the use of large diameter cups and cones.
· Automatic Start up of the machine.
· Thermostatic system to store mix over night.
· Electronic consistency controller monitors hardness-softness of ice cream constantly.
· Environmental friendly 'CFC free refrigerant" & "CFC free thermal insulation'.
· The Spectrum is optimised with 4 different flavours available at any one time, plus the option of serving the natural traditional product.
· The Spectrum is very easy to operate. At the touch of a button the operator selects the flavour and machine automatically applies the syrupy colours as the ice-cream is pumped from the tap.
Explore More Products
Reviewed by 24 Users
Most Relevant Reviews